- 3rd Friday of the month - 5 Rhythms~ Waves/Free Style Dance
- the movements maps of Gabrielle Roth: flowing, staccoto, chaos, lyrical, stillness. Come to move, sweat, breathe and dance in a playful, spiritual practice and nuturing atmosphere.
- (A) - Anusara-All Levels
- Anusara translates "flow with grace". Anusara is heart-oriented, spirituallyinspiring, grounded ina set of Universal Principles of Alighnment for both the inner& outer body.
- (B) - 1¼hr - Basic
- Great for newbies;Focus is on the fundamentals of breath, postures and alignment. All levels welcome.
- Beginners Welcome; this class will work on fundamentals while connecting posture with breath to create a fluid sequence
- (CF) - Candlelite Flow
- Athletic-dynamic flow class designed to physically challenge and mindfully awaken the energies. Ideal for those seeking an athletic challenge! Moderately Heated (not HOT)*Experienced~Intermediate student*
- 1st & 3rd week of the month $5 donation, a basic class with new rotating teachers at Studio Exhale. This donation will be donated to support various causes in our Community!
- focus on building core stability and yoga postures
- (FF) - Friday Flow
- end the week with a steady flow,connecting postures with breath. everyone welcome
- GF - Gentle Flow
- a gentle wave of postures to open the body, quiet the mind and rejuvenate the spirit. This class ends with Yoga nidra or a guided meditation.
- - Hatha Flow
- Levels 1 and 2; A class that moves like a gentle wave; a conscious practice of breath, energy and meditation in motion. Come settle into sweet awareness!
- Come to sweat, move and breath in a strong, energizing and challenging vinyasa class. Heated
- (IY) - Intro To Yoga
- This class is designed for the Brand New student. Come learn yoga in a relaxing, suppportive and peaceful environment. This class has two insturctors to offer extra love and support!!!!!
- - JourneyDance
- join us to create a sacred space to connect with your deepest source of joy, power and freedom. Come surrender to the pulse of life through intuitive movemnet, ritual, and healing music, as you access the power of your inner Warrior, the wild side of your inner Goddess, and the wisdom of your own inner shaman.
- (K) - 1hr - Kids
- » Builds self-esteem and
» Develop strong, flexible, and healthy bodies
» Increase focus and concentration
» Cultivate a peaceful and relaxed state of mind
» Acquire personal tools for stress and management
» Explore self-reflection and creativity
- - LILA~SACRED DANCE
- Lila ~pronounced (leela) means Divine play and celebration of all life!!!!! Guided with inspiration and creativity by Sarah Manzi. Start with simple stretching, sacredness, connecting to your body venture into free movement, exploration, expression and isolations. Some partner play, creating sacred community and connecting with the divine........... anything goes! dare to dive in DEEP.....!
- - Meditation
- This style of meditaion is an Open technique, its a combination of dharana and spaciousness together. The dharana is the focus on breath and/ or mantra, and the spaciousness is the awareness and experience of the bigger energy and flow. This meditaion is an amalgam of great meditation traditions that come together to nourish the mind and body in an approach that is Universal and nondenominational to be accessible to anyone, regardless of their religious background.
- (O) - Open- All Levels
- All Levels welcome, this class will challenge, open, inpire and relax the student. Based on each teachers individual style. Come experience your body, breath, heart and soul.
- (PF) -1 1/4hr. - Peaceful Flow
- this class intergrates the whole body in a challenging & restorative series-emphasis is on breath - postures. *every-body welcome*
- a creative vinyasa style sequencing with a focus on prana to cultivate a calm mind, flexibility, and strength. All-levels Welcome!
- - Restorative Yoga
- This calming theraputic class is centered around "active relaxation". By supporting the body with props, we alternately stimulate and relax the body to move toward balance. The series of postures create specific physiological responses which are beneficial to health and reduce the effects of stress- related disease.
- - Slow Flow
- For the student who wants to move at slower pace. Deep practice with focus on breath, postures and mind, body, spirit integration
- Come to experience all of our instructors at Studio Exhale. Challenge your practice with different instructors, new styles, new voice and new delivery....come to play and explore!
- (T) - 1.5 hour - Therapeutic
- A therapeutic approach to yoga postures and breath helping to align the physical body and reduce muscular imbalances. Good for those with injuries or chronic pain. Restorative, meditative, rejuvenating
- (V) - Vinyasa
- All- levels Class:energizing class creating a fluid sequence linking breathe with movement and postures. designed for all levels builds on principles of a basic class with a challenge!!!!
- (Y) - Yin Yoga
- long holds, deep stretch, meditative- focus on opening spine & hips
- Beginners; In this class the focus is on the fundamentals of breath, postures & alighnment with a GUIDED MEDITATION
- (Z) - ZUMBA
- Fun, easy to follow dance class with latin and international music, COME JOIN THE PARTY!!!!!!!!
(BV) - Basic Vinyasa
- Community Yoga/Yoga off the Mat!
(CY) - Core Yoga
- HOT Vinyasa
(PV) - Prana Vinyasa
(SV) - Surprise Vinyasa
- Yoga & Relaxation